Our History and Background
Holy Rosary School is located to the East of Mt. Diablo’s rolling hills, toward the Delta riverbank at East 15th and A Streets in Antioch. Our doors opened in the Fall of 1955 with single grades, First through Fourth. The school continued to grow, and in 2002 was renovated and expanded to serve over 500 students from Pre-Kindergarten through
Eighth Grade. The school emphasizes the Dominican tradition which teaches our students to give to others, with the desire to search for Veritas (truth).