In order to volunteer to work in a classroom, go on field trips, work the hot lunch program, or participate in any activity that will put you in contact with our students you must provide the following:
• Current PPD (Tuberculosis) Test Results on file (updated every 4 years).
• Current copy of your Safe Environment training certificate on file (see below).
• Receipt from Live Scan fingerprinting on file.
• Parent dress code form signed and returned to teacher for field trips (see school handbook for more information).
• Adult chaperones for an overnight field trip must be screened per Megan's Law.
• Sign in as a visitor at the office while on campus.